Hello, I am Parker and I am a regular outlook user. I am using the Outlook 2013 version to send and receive emails and it was a very good experience. But a few days back, I have encountered a problem related to my Outlook 2013. Actually, I was browsing through the Pst files in order to find out some of my important emails but I can’t find them. Some of the emails are also showing random error messages while opening them and it was a very terrible moment for me. I tried so many different kinds of methods so that I can retrieve those corrupted files but I was unable to do so. If anyone here with a recovery methodology then please help me to get back those files because they are really very important for me. Thanking you in advance…
Outlook 2013 Overview
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from the house of Microsoft and is available as a part of Microsoft Office Suite. It is mainly used as an email application and it also includes so many different features like task manager, calendar, contact manager, journal, web browsing and etc. The Microsoft Outlook is also used as a stand-alone application and it works with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for the multiple users.
Some of the features of the Outlook 2013 are as follows:
- It is comprised of attachment reminder
- Exchange ActiveSync
- Cached Exchange mode improvements.
- IMAP improvements.
- Compression of Outlook data file (OST)
- People hub
- Startup performance improvements have been also made.
The above are some of the superb features of the Outlook 2013 which keeps it out of the box. Apart, from these features sometimes the Outlook 2013 gets infected by errors and infections which leads to the deletion and corruption of the stored files.
An Outlook Pst file contains all kinds of data which is related to the Outlook. These data can be saved messages and other Outlook items. The emails which are sent and received are also stored in these PST files and it can also be called as a database of the Outlook.
Since the infections and errors of the PST files can lead to the deletion as well as the corruption of the stored files. So, here we will discuss the solutions which will help to recover the deleted PST files from the Outlook 2013.
Reasons for the corruption & deletion of the Outlook 2013 Files
There are so many reasons which may lead to the deletion as well as the corruption of the Outlook Files. Below, we have all the major reasons so let’s give a look around it
- Accidental deletion is a reason for the deletion of the Outlook Files.
- The malware attach can hamper the stored files and it may lead to the deletion and corruption of the pst files.
- Sudden power failure is also a reason for the corruption of the outlook files
- There are some kinds of error which also hamper the pst files.
- \Driver can’t open error can lead to the inaccessibility of the outlook files.
- Misconfiguration of the settings also leads to the inaccessibility of the Outlook files too.
How To Recover Files from Outlook 2013
There are so many methods which will help you to recover the lost files from the Outlook 2013. Some of the methods are manual whereas some are automatic. We all know that the manual methods are very time-consuming and also complex whereas, the automatic methods are quite easier to perform and also takes very less time. So let’s have a look at both the techniques and find a suitable way to mitigate from such kinds of situation.
Solution: 1- Repair Outlook PST File
This is a manual process and you have to follow the below instruction:
- Open the Run Command
- Go through C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
- Double click on the SCANPST.EXE to open the inbox repair tool of Microsoft.
- Click on browse
- Move to the .pst file which gets corrupted and you want to repair.
- Click on Open Button and then click on Start Button.
- Check the box with Make A Backup Before Scanning Option.
- Click the Repair Button.
After completing the above process, you will successfully repair your corrupted pst file and this method also requires technical knowledge in order to perform the instructions. To overcome, this lengthy and complex situation we also have a pro-tip which will recover all your lost files from Outlook 2013 in some easy and effective clicks.
The Pro-Tip: PST Repair Software
The PST Repair Software is the most powerful tool which is capable of recovering all kinds of deleted and corrupted Outlook 2013 Files. This tool is highly effective in recovering missing PST files and it does it in some effective clicks. This software is also capable of wiping out all kinds of infections, errors and, loopholes from the Outlook Pst in order to safeguard the entire health of the stored files.