Are you experiencing a crepey skin problem? Well, you are not alone. There are millions of people around the world that are in trouble due to tackling crepey skin. And all of them are searching for some trusted solution to get rid of this problem.
What is Crepey Skin?
Well, as the name indicates, crepey skin appears more like a crepe paper. It can appear around the eyes, inner upper arms, décolletage, and on the legs as well. The first most appearance of the crepey skin is generally reported after crossing the 40s; however, many people are now reporting this problem in the early 20s as well. The impact may vary depending upon skin type, genetic makeup, and many external factors.
Common Causes of Crepey Skin:
There are plenty of reasons behind the development of crepey skin; however, few of them are listed below:
- The first most common cause of crepey skin is the natural aging process. As we age, the skin starts losing its natural firmness and turns out to be wrinkly. Many studies reveal that aging is the main culprit behind the development of crepey skin.
- Few sudden fluctuations in body weight can also cause crepey skin. When you are young, the skin layers have enough elasticity and collagen levels. But as you age, the lack of elasticity may not tolerate repeated constriction and stretching levels. As a result, it leads to crepe skin.
- You might be aware of the fact that over-exposure to harmful sun rays turn collagens inflexible and stuff. With repeated UV damage, the youthful skin turns out to be crepey and harsh.
- Another common reason for crepey skin is side sleeping. People who sleep flat on their stomach or towards one side, have their face staked on the pillow for several hours. It builds some creases on facial skin, and when the process is repeated, they may turn out to be permanent wrinkles. It is better to practice sleeping on your back to prevent crepey skin.
- People who smoke and consume alcohol are more affected by crepey skin problems. Other than this, high sugar intake may also damage your youthful skin.
How to reverse or delay the crepey skin damage?
You will be happy to hear that there are plenty of home remedies that can be used to treat crepey skin at any age. Below we have listed a few of them to ease your skincare routines:
- One of the most recommended and highly beneficial solution to treat crepey skin is cupping massage. It helps to deter skin cell degeneration while removing blemishes and promising skin tightening.
- You can also try homemade rice mask to soften your skin layer.
- Exfoliation can help you prevent dryness and crepey skin problems.
- Moisturization is a key factor to achieve wrinkle-free skin.
- You can also try some anti-aging cremes to treat crepey skin. Prefer to check advanced crepe erase solutions online to ensure a fast recovery.
These simple home remedies can help you achieve smooth and shiny skin by getting rid of wrinkles and crepe.