Coronavirus is a group of viruses mainly that mainly occurs in mammals especially Humans. It became the trending topic for UPNEST REVIEWS numerous people are getting infected with this virus and thousands of individuals from different states have already lost their lives. China has a major impact due to this virus, people are locked up in their houses and buildings by the officials to prevent the spread this virus. People infected with this virus are not permitted to visit their families and doctors who take part in rescue operations have as well died. People from other countries who have traveled to china for any reasons, are asking their respective governments to accept them back to their country. However, since the virus spread very quickly and easily due to lack of treatment available in the world, countries are reluctant to the citizen back. The most vital about is that there is no vaccine or precise treatment available to fight this dangerous virus,
This virus mainly occurs in mammals which includes Human and birds as well. It mainly found in animals such as cows, pigs and chickens and the animal carrying Coronavirus shows symptoms like diarrhea and upper respiratory diseases and there is no drug or vaccine available for its prevention.
- SARS and MERS are the two dangerous disease that can be caused by Coronavirus.
- In research, it is found that this virus can infect mice, rats, dogs, cats, pigs and cattle.
- This viruses are responsible for about 30% of common colds and there are six known human coronaviruses.
- SARS spread from China to a lot of countries in the world.
- There is no vaccine available for the common cold by Coronavirus.
Human Coronavirus first found in 1960’s in the noses of patient with common cold. It was given their name because of its crown like projection on its surface and corona in “Latin” means “Halo” or “Crown”. Coronavirus antibodies do not live for long time. In humans, this infection regularly occurs happens the month of winters as well as rainy.
Human infected with this virus can be found with the following symptoms.
- Cold or flu type symptoms
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Any respiratory disorder
Things to be taken care
As these virus has no particular vaccine or drug available in the market following things has to be taken care of so to prevent these virus from spreading.
- Drink enough water (boiled)
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid going to public places, if necessary then carry mask
- Use clean cloth to stop running nose or while sneezing
- Take rest and avoid overexertion
- If found any symptoms then consult direct to the doctor
- If you traveled recently internationally and find any symptoms then consult your doctor and tell them about this before visiting them.
As always said, prevention is better than cure, so we need to be aware about such health problems. I wish all of you to be aware and stay healthy.