Have you ever gone through the situation in which your iPhone suddenly crash down? Such incidents are quite alarming as it leads to damage the entire iPhone processing. Is your iPhone gone into recovery mode and you are worried about the photos, videos and entire stuffs of iPhone from being lost?
iPhone Recovery mode pops up while user goes through the iOS upgrade or restore procedure that puts the iPhone into the recovery mode such that in case of any upgrade failure or critical file loss incidence the entire data from the iPhone can be safely recovered.
Recovery mode often generate during the iPhone jailbreaking procedure wherein the iPhone inspite of booting in the normal manner goes for iPhone recovery mode. This specific recovery mode is featured as default in iPhone providing a way to get back the lost data from iPhone .
For instance consider the situation wherein iOS is causing application or software concerned trouble in the iPhone then in such case iPhone recovery mode restore helps to handle the situation. Additionally while update or restore procedure take place on the iPhone 4S, 3Gs etc one of the following abrupt behavior are possible to be observed:-
- Constant restart process taking place on the iPhone with no home screen display.
- The update or restore failure with no recognition of the device in iTunes.
- iPhone stops responding with the Apple logo appearing on the screen without any progress bar or dropped progress bar for more than 10 minutes.
Although iPhone automatically turns into the recovery mode however if doesn’t happen then user is required to put the iPhone in the recovery mode so as to save the iPhone stuffs from being lost. The steps for how to put iPhone in recovery mode are as below:-
- There must be latest iTunes version installed and open it.
- Connect iPhone to Mac system.
- Press Home button and keep holding it for few moment along with pressing Sleep/Wake button simultaneously.
- While the iPhone screen turns black release Sleep/Wake button. Keep holding home button unless the iTunes shows message detecting iPhone in the recovery mode.
iPhone recovery mode restore will help to restore iPhone stuffs back if any single chance of data loss encounters. Every data from the iPhone are able to be retrieved safely back however in case if iPhone recovery fails to be done then user needs to take the help of other third party software known as iPhone backup software. Using iPhone Backup Software assures that your data is safely backed up in system and the same could be used for restoring entire lost data to the iPhone including documents, images, videos, etc with easy and user friendly steps. The application complies with all iPhone models including, iPhone 4S, 4 and 3Gs
Also as issue such as iphone recovery mode may occur irrespective of the device model used, iPhone 4s, 4 or 3Gs it is recommended to have important iPhone data backed up prior to any upgrade process.
iPhone 3G the gadget bestowed with excellent applications, superb processing as well as magnificent visuals. The gadget is full of entertainment providing features to compile, capture and share images from there. But apart from such excellent processing and facilities provided in the iPhone too come across several error issues and therefore data inside the iPhone turns at risk.
To get rid of the data loss iPhone is provided recovery mode option turning the iPhone in recovery mode automatically while any sort of software concerned or the application associated issue is encountered in the iPhone.
iPhone recovery mode 3G is meant to put the iPhone 3G in safe mode such in case any critical problem is encountered in the iPhone that has chances to lose stuffs from iPhone then user can retrieve the entire data from iPhone back with this iPhone recovery mode 3G.
Usually people go for the backup restore option in order to restore information those are lost from iPhone but there are chances that the file those are missing are not there in the backup file because of not getting updated regularly. Therefore such fatal situation requires recovery method. iPhone inbuilt recovery mode that involves to invoke iTunes restoring iPhone to get the error issues fixed. iPhone recovery mode is able to be established with the help of following steps mentioned below;-
- Detach the iPhone from mac system.
- Press the sleep/wake button in iPhone and hold it with pressing home button for approx 20 to 30 seconds unless the yellow triangle with exclamation mark is shown.
- iPhone is now needed to be connected to the system and needs to launch iTunes application in case if it is not launched automatically and finally a message is shown on the screen with restore option displayed over there.
Although iPhone recovery mode 3G facilitates lost, deleted or missing files from iPhone however if the recovery process fails then one can retrieve lost images, videos or other stuffs from the iPhone using iPhone backup software with easy recovery possible to be done with it featuring step by step process to recover the lost files.