Email tracking is a process that is used to track how recipients are responding and reacting to ‘sent’ emails. Email tracking will allow businesses to gain useful insights into the behavior of their collaborators and customers, and it can allow them to make informed business decisions. It provides businesses with standard metrics such as drop rates, times, click-through-rates, conversions, etc. Email tracking is also very easy to implement, and its simplicity is certainly very elegant.
Email tracking extensions add a small image pixel to outgoing emails. When the email is opened by the recipient, the browser detects the image and requests the mail server for permission to parse the image. This request allows the email tracker to record when the email is opened, and how it has been responded to. If you use Gmail, then here are five of the best email tracking platforms that you can use for Gmail.
- Mailtrack: Mailtrack is invariably the best free mail tracker for Gmail. It is a very elegant and intuitive email tracking system that will record the recipients’ response to any emails that have been sent. You will be able to add Mailtrack to Gmail by installing the browser add-on. If you use Gmail on your phone, then you can also install the Android/iOs app.
- MixMax: MixMax is a free-to-use email tracking system that will allow the email sender to see when the recipient opens and reads their email. It will also inform you how many times the email was opened, and will also go into more details about the response that it elicited. You can also set up MixMax in a way that it sends you regular notifications.
- Streak: Streak is a Google Chrome browser extension that will provide you with detailed email tracking data, which you can use for making informed strategy decisions. Streak also offers its users with advanced functionalities, such as email scheduling and mass emails. This email tracking platform can also be integrated with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms such as Microsoft Dynamic 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- 4. Gmelius: Gmelius is an email tracking software that is completely free of cost and is also highly intuitive. The app can be set up to send you a notification every time a recipient interacts or responds to your email in some way. The email tracking reports offered by Gmelius will also allow you to cultivate your clients better, and create more enhanced marketing strategies.
- Contact Monkey: If you want to harness the power of productivity and email tracking at the same time, then Contact Monkey is the best add-on that you can use. It has a very simple and intuitive user interface, and you can access plenty of insights that will help you to come up with targeted email campaigns. You can also integrate this with Office 365.
These were the five best email tracking services that you can use to get more out of your email marketing campaigns. You will receive valuable information that you can use to enhance your business’ sales.