We all heard about sauna bath, but what is this infrared sauna? Whether really it posses that much health benefits, yes of course the benefits of infrared sauna to human health is researched well and it is found to be much beneficial. In this sauna bath, infrared rays are passed to create heat on the entire region. In normal sauna hot air will be heated up and producing heat, in this infrared radiation are passed to heat up and this method works much faster than normal sauna, since heat generation is faster in this infrared saunas. On safety point little debate is there, that how safety are these infrared saunas. But any sauna that is done for more than the prescribed time period, that is going to be unsafe to your health. If you hate sitting on hot saunas for prolonged period of time, then you can prefer for infrared sauna.
Infrared saunas are of two different types. First one is far-infrared sauna and the second type is near-infrared lamp sauna. In far-infrared sauna the infrared radiation are spread from far mode, wherelse in near-infrared lamp sauna, the infrared radiation waves get’s much closely penetrated to human body and causes heat. In this near-infrared lamp sauna heat is generated directly to the body and here the surrounding air is not heated up, so this type sauna is more comfort to many persons.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF INFRARED SAUNA
- Back pain
- Healthy Heart
- Weight loss
- Joint stiffness
- Tension on muscles
- Strengthening the immune system
- Diabetes management– Practising this infrared sauna helps in reducing the inflammation on diabetic patients, also if you have diabetes associated with neuropathy then this infrared sauna can help in improving your joint movements and thus the complications of diabetes is reduced.
- Heart Function-This infrared sauna is similar to high cardio workout, so it strengthens the heart muscles and makes it healthy. It is found in a research that five times in a day, our heart rate should be higher. This way can strengthen our heart muscles and lowers the risk of cardio vascular diseases.
- Arthritis- Doing this infrared sauna helps to relax your nerves and muscles, thus your joints gets relieved from severe pain and inflammation is lowered.
- Skin care- If your skin is found with lots of acne and pimples then these infrared saunas can do wonders to you; it removes those dead skin cells and clears the skin pores, thereby reduces the acne on skin and thus helps in skin care maintenance.
- Detoxification- The best part of this infrared sauna is it helps in good detoxification. The unwanted toxins from our body are thrown away as sweats. Thus it acts as a good cleanser and cleans the whole human system effectively. Many prefer for detoxification, so if you want to detox your whole body, kindly take infrared sauna bath and stay benefitted.
- Weight loss- Infrared saunas are good calorie burner, the fat gets melted out and your body sheds down excess weight, thus this infrared sauna aids in good weight loss. This sauna helps to increase the metabolic rate and heart rate. So in short time you can shed down more weights away from your body, by taking these infrared saunas.
- Stress and Anxiety- If you want to quit your anxiety and stress, and then try to take infrared saunas, these are effective tool in lowering your stress hormones and thus it’s a highly recommended one to maintain good peace of mind and soul.
- Immune Power– Your immune system after this infrared sauna gets enhanced. Thus high immune power your system gets, thereby stay away from several diseased conditions.
You can burn up to 600 calories on just sitting few minutes on this infrared sauna. How a work out is beneficial to your health, the same way, these infrared sauna are beneficial and keeps your body overall healthier. If you prefer to buy infrared sauna, then get an infrared sauna setup constructed not from toxic woods. Because those toxic woods can cause allergies to your skin. The best infrared saunas to take are heavenly heat and therasauna.
Those people who have any of the below given disease list, then never practise this type infrared saunas, or else you can consult a physician before starting up with infrared saunas. The conditions are listed down;
- Pregnant ladies
- Parkinson’s disease
- Acute joint injuries
- Silicone implants or other implantation done on body.
- Systemic lupus
I hope the above furnished information will definitely be useful to everyone who goes through it. Thanks for taking time to read out my article, after reading out please share it among your groups in social media, since sharing is like caring.