A disabled person is always known to be dependent on someone else for social security. Unfortunately, people misuse such people. In order to save such people, social security disability law has been framed.
Now, one can get social security benefits. They can hire a legal representative to be safe. Hiring a representative will reduce unnecessary burdens.
If you are also in quest of such representative, Ponton Law legal firm is available to help you. Given below are a few suggestions. Apply them before choosing your representative.
- Your representative should be a lawyer.
- Check if your social security representative is a lawyer. Don’t mistake by choosing wrong or misleading companies. Today, many companies advertise themselves as social security representatives. But they hardly send lawyers to help their clients. In short, they have hired many representatives but most of them are not professional lawyers.
- You have to take the decision on the basis of who is going to represent you. One should not pay attention to cost. It is not more important than to be safe. As far as cost is concerned, every representative will charge the same fees. So, don’t worry about the cost.
- You may be told that the representative is a specialist in his field. Don’t get trapped in it. Remember that there are many disadvantages of a person who is not a lawyer. He has never gone to a law school. He has not taken and law course. And even worse, they cannot appeal in a federal court if they didn’t win your case. In short, they need not have a license.
Be very careful while choosing your representative.
- They should specialize in Social Security Disability
Check if your chosen law firm prioritizes social security disability work. Yes, many firms do this generate good cash flow. Many others advertise about this but they do not devote much time to it. The best way to know about this is to simply know about various other works done by the company. You can ask the following questions from the company:
- How many people are engaged only to Social Security work?”
- “How many Social Security Disability clients do the company have?”
- “What is the past experience of the lawyers?”
- “Have the lawyers taken national training in social security disability claims?”
Remember that the firm will have to answer this. Failures to which you can judge that something is wrong somewhere. Ask them anything but don’t violate their policy of maintaining secrecy.
- A lawyer should go with you
You deserve to have a fully trained law professional with you. Many firms fool their clients by sending their paralegals to the hearing. If your chosen company does not send lawyers with you, it will be better if you take back a step.
Remember, you deserve to have a lawyer with you. He should be fully trained in the law. He should be qualified under government regulations. He must have taken training regarding this.
The Ponton law legal firm has helped many people. It has good experience in tackling every situation. All the above-mentioned suggestions are our strength. Come to us and you will be benefitted.